Saturday, August 25, 2012

Similarities do ATTRACT. >:)

Ohh. Paul Salas also loves Nutella just like me! In fact, I can eat my breakfast and lunch with just a nutella sandwich. Everytime I have my tonsilitis, my mom gets angry at me cause I can't help my self eating nutella sandwich alone. Maybe, I can eat more than 7 nutella sandwiches a day. I can't help myself not to eat nutella cause It's too yummy. In fact, it serves as my dessert sometimes. I really love my aunt because she bought me 5 bottles of Nutella. Oh yeah! :)) Everytime me and my mom will go to the mall to buy some groceries, I am separating from mom because I am looking for Nutella and she'll just smile when she sees me having a Nutella with me. When we're about to pay the groceries already, my mom separates the nutella from the things she had bought and said to me, you pay for that. I said in reply, I'll just pay you when we're already at home because I left my wallet there. When we are already home, I was acting like I forgot what I said cause it's too expensive. Hahaha! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment